Wednesday, February 25, 2009

common college life obstacles

For my first blog, I wanted to start out by saying that everything that I write about comes from something that I have experienced myself or I have at least watched a close friend experience...basically its about college life. Everyday I find the cliche saying "you live and you learn" becoming closer and closer to the truth. I, 100%, have learned so much in these past four years of my college career. College consists of SO many obstacles and problems like:

  • relationships
  • drinking and/or drugs
  • dorms <----check out my blog about moving into the dorms!
  • classes/teachers
  • friends
  • living off campus
  • food/diet
  • funds $$$
  • activities/sports

...and these are to just name a few. These are just basic topics that bring up so many problems over and over again and I feel like everyone encounters them at some point in time or another. More or less, I hope this is a bit of a college 101 kind of thing. Life in college isn't all problems though, there are so many GREAT experiences that come along with it! There have been so many times that I wish I had a video camera following me around. So along with personal tough times and the resolutions that I've gone through, I most definitely want to share the crazy things that my friends and I inevitably always get into. Let me tell you...it's quite an interesting list...and it keeps growing everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment